We can use the projection properties in Silverlight 3 to help produce a 3D spiral animation.
Please upgrade your browser
Breakdown of effects
To create this effect I use the following transforms:
- Opacity at either end of the animation.
- Projection values to the X and Z axis to make each element loop to the foreground and background.
- Scale transform to enhance the size of each element at it’s nearest and furthest point.
- Easing on the above Scale transform to help the movement look more natural.
- Translate transform to move the elements from the left to right.
from Gavin Wignall more here